Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins, Crows, and Witches . . . OH MY!

If you haven't ever gone to Gardner Village during the month of October I suggest you go!  It is a fun little place full of fun little shops, boutiques, and a fabulous restaurant called Archibald's.  During October they host “Witchfest,” where the place is decorated for Halloween and have strategically placed witches through out the village.  They have fun little activities like “Ride to a Witch” (its like a hay ride), Breakfast with a Witch, and Witchpalooza which is a music and dinner show.  I haven't done any of this so I cannot give you my opinion on any of the activities, but I can say if you are looking for a fun time for a mother daughter thing the shopping is fun.  I also highly suggest you go to the restaurant Archibald's.  There is only one catch with this restaurant . . . you need to get there rather early (especially on the weekend) and place your name on the list.  It is wildly popular so they get busy.  My Mom, Macy, and I went on a Saturday and were placed on a 2 hour waiting time.  HOWEVER, do not be discouraged from the thought of a long wait, because the food is good, and they currently have a Pumpkin Cake that is very delicious!  So if you are looking for a fun time with your daughters over the weekend this October go!  You can also check them out here www.gardnervillage.com




No comments: