So Muggles is doing better. She is being more herself, although early this morning she peed on Macy's bed. She has gained weight. Mom and I would have liked to see her gain more than she did, but we'd rather see a tiny gain than a loss. She is eating on her own, and playing. The "paw" or "pad" (which ever you would like to call it) is still paralyzed. The vet wanted to see her on Saturday so mom and I took her. The vet talked to a neurologist for cats who said it could be inflammation of Muggle's nerves, or a very teeny tiny blood clot that is blocking only the nerves to her paw. However, they don't think this could be the case because per foot (even down to her toes) is warm. If it were a clot her foot would be cold. Yay no clot! We are clinging to the hope that it is inflammation and the use of her foot will come back. The vet did say that they could give her an oral prescription of steroids, but we'd rather not take that route as every medication that they have given my cat so far has ended up causing issues.
Life is going good. I have my semesters pretty much planned out. My only hope is that the classes I want to take each semester are being offered ha ha! If not I it wont be a big deal I can just shift things around. No biggie. This past weekend my mom painted my bedroom. I picked out the colors, and if I do say so myself it looks awesome! I'm excited! I am going to be going to Hobby Lobby and other stores looking for fun things to decorate my room with. Time to make my bedroom my bedroom. It is finally starting to feel like my space.
There is something that I want to rant about. I cannot tell you how many times I have re-written this paragraph. I don't want to sound like a nagger, or a complainer. All I will say is this:
Actions Speak Louder Than Words!
That's all :)
Okay, I finished Dracula by Bram Stoker. The book is written in first person. I'm not a big fan of books written in this manner, but it was well done. The book is not written in your typical way like let's say the Twilight sagas are. Each chapter is comprised of journal entries, letters, and telegrams from the five main characters. The journal entries, letter, and telegrams tell the story. It was weird at first, but I grew to like it. Of course there are those few chapters were you find yourself snoring and wanting to move on to better, and more exciting parts. But what book doesn't have them?
It was a fun read. It was done well. There were parts that I absolutely loved and parts that I just didn't care for. I don't want to spoil the ending in case you haven't read the book or seen the movie . . . But Dracula is a VAMPIRE!! Ha ha kidding. If you didn't already know that then there is something wrong. Anyway, the ending was blah. It could have been a lot better . . . That is all I am going to say.
Now that I have finished Dracula, my next classic novel read is going to be Crime and Punishment by Fydor Dostoevsky. Wish me luck. I have tried 3 times to read this in the past ha ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment