Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yowza!

So I started a new job last week at ARUP, and I love it!!  I am working full time, and I'm going to school full time.  Yup you read that right full time and full time.  It is crazy, but I love it.  I am still adjusting to my new schedule so I get tired rather fast.  Wednesday and Thursday are my hard days. Oh well! You do what you gotta do, right?! Right. Lol.

School is going well.  My classes are rather generic.  I get to go to concerts (musicals count) as part of a class requirement.... Can you say WOOHOO?! WOOHOO!!! Ha ha.  My history professor is rather hilarious for the most part lol.  My Music professor is rather full of herself.... Chemistry is going to be rather interesting, and Communications is proving to be rather easy!

So as I am sitting here yawning I am going to close this.  Have a wonderful week!

xx McCall

No comments: